January 02, 2013

Japan, the best place I've ever been to.


JAPAN
ONE OF THE BEST PLACES I'VE BEEN TO VISIT.

Not really sure when this was, but it was a very long time ago I visited my brother in Japan, Kyoto.
I arrived in Osaka which later I visited before I left to go back to England.
But when I was younger I had always wanted to visit Japan, my brother got the chance  and managed to find a job and place in Kyoto. I came to visit after my brother was there for quite a while during the Christmas and new year period. I took as many pictures as I could but because I had quite a bad camera in those days the pictures don't look as amazing as I think they could of now and I actually had a lot more pictures than what I have saved but somehow managed to lose them..



This was the place nearest to me I stayed at as I past this area on a bus the first day I came to Kyoto I was amazed by how big this thing was, It was HUGE! One of my favourite pictures I possibly took there.


 This picture is by far my favourite, I didn't leave this one to last. It is called the Kinkaku-ji temple a buddhist temple in Kyoto. For a crappy camera I thought it was an amazing shot. I hope to one day revisit this temple and take better pictures. We couldn't actually go inside but there were plenty of cute little koi fish surrounding it which I did have a picture of one but again I lost it :( Definately a place worth checking out if you ever visit Kyoto.


Another place I visited during my visit to Osaka. The Osaka Castle.


As we climbed to the top of this Castle..This was the view, you could see the whole of Osaka. Just like in the next picture..


Osaka is a big place, feels larger than Kyoto it reminded me a lot like London but safer, Lol >_<


And of course..We did do some karaoke!

If I had more pictures, I'd of posted all of them on here but these were the best that I picked out of a selection I have.
If you're crazy about Japan like I am..Definately check this place out you won't be disappointed.
Kyoto was mostly the place I spent my time, it did snow, it was sunny and hot, and it did rain so winter time in Japan is varied I guess. Every shop I went to visit during Christmas time made my eyes light up. I never wanted to leave after my week there. Unfortnately I never experienced an earthquake whilst there and they're very common, even small ones yet after I did leave the very next day Kyoto had a small one. Shame :(

I'm going to visit again one day..MARK MY WORDS!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment